FrankenMachines is the specialist for washing water purification in the agricultural-food sector. With our high-quality and reliable solutions, our international customers can reuse 95% washing water from agricultural products such as potatoes, carrots, lettuce and top fruit. This while maintaining and often improving quality and food safety.
For our office in Borssele we are looking for a:
Mechanical Engineer Machine construction (40 hrs p/w)
We are looking for an ambitious Mechanical Engineer who has a great sense of responsibility, who acts very customer-oriented and who can work well together and communicate within a project team.
As a Mechanical Engineer you translate customer wishes into technical solutions. You invent, analyse, design and improve (new) systems.
Your responsibilities include:
- Designing, checking, updating and elaborating 3D production drawings.
- Supporting the sales department with technical advice and information.
- Guiding and checking outsourcing.
- Delivering a layout of the detailed process design and the parts list of the machine.
- Assessing and implementing improvements that come from within the organization.
- Monitoring your own schedule.
- Keeping your knowledge up-to-date with regard to innovations and developments regarding mechanical engineering aspects.
You are bringing
- An HBO degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar.
- You have several years of relevant work experience as a draftsman – constructor.
- You have knowledge of and experience with 2D and 3D drawing programs (AutoCAD, Inventor).
- Your Dutch and English language are excellent.
- Experience with PDM is an advantage.
- You recognize yourself in the characteristics of ‘accurate’ and ‘solution-oriented’ and like to think along and contribute in regards to improvements and optimisations.
- You work in a project-based and structured way.
- You like to deal with people and you are customer-oriented.
What do we offer?
A pleasant and dynamic working environment in which you are given responsibility and space to take initiatives. You immediately receive an annual contract and – if mutually satisfied – an agreement for an indefinite period will follow. You will receive a good salary based on your experience. And there is plenty of room for a personal development and training plan. You have 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days (for full-time employment) and a solid pension scheme in accordance with the Cao Metalworking Company.
What you can expect
A varied, exciting, full-time job in a healthy and ambitious company with good working conditions. VAM WaterTech is already leading and wants to expand this position even further and be the No. 1 worldwide in its field. With your knowledge and drive you contribute to solving major global challenges such as food waste, water scarcity and food safety. We offer a new long-term challenge!
In this environment of constant improvement, you are continuously challenged and you are given the space to develop yourself further in the high-tech top sectors of water and agro-food together with your colleagues and external specialists.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Send your application and any additional questions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org attn Human Resources. We will handle these discreetly.
– Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated –