Frankenmachines is the specialist for washing water purification in the agricultural-food sector. With our high-quality and reliable solutions, our international customers can reuse 95% washing water from agricultural products such as potatoes, carrots, lettuce and top fruit. This while maintaining and often improving quality and food safety.
For our office in Borssele we are looking for a:
Project – Process Engineer (40 hrs.)
As a Project – Process Engineer you are responsible for leading new assignments through the organization. You ensure optimal project preparation and planning and your responsibility runs from order to installation and aftercare. You are responsible for coordinating and executing your projects and are the point of contact for the customer. In addition, you ensure that the agreed specs, delivery time, budget are achieved.
You are responsible for drawing up the process and specs for each project, so that the other departments can continue to carry out the project. You should think of P&IDs, Functional Description, parts lists and calculations.
As a Project – Process Engineer you are part of a multidisciplinary project team, where you are partly responsible for the design and development of our installations.
Not only your knowledge of technology is addressed, but also your creativity, communication skills and team spirit are of great importance in this position!
- You are communicatively strong, can work independently and think conceptually;
- You have completed a HBO course in, for example, WTB or Industrial Engineering and Management;
- You have knowledge of machine building;
- You have knowledge of Process Schemes and you have experience with Autocad
- You have experience with project management, you have a commercial and organizational drive that ensures a strong result
- You have a good command of English, both spoken and written (German is an advantage)
- Preferably are you living in Zeeland
What competences do you possess
- You work independently and systematically
- Are analytical
- Have problem-solving skills
- Are result-oriented
- Have perseverance and are sensitive
- You can set priorities
What we offer
- A challenging growing and creative (international) working environment.
- Pleasant and informal working atmosphere.
- Responsibility and space for taking initiative.
- permanent employment; after an annual contract an agreement for an indefinite period.
- Personal development and training plan.
- 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days (for full-time employment).
- Solid pension scheme (PMT) / Cao Metalworking company.
What you can expect
A varied, exciting, full-time job in a healthy and ambitious company with good working conditions. VAM WaterTech is already leading and wants to expand this position even further and be the No. 1 worldwide in its field. With your knowledge and drive you contribute to solving major global challenges such as food waste, water scarcity and food safety. We offer a new long-term challenge!
In this environment of constant improvement, you are continuously challenged and you are given the space to develop yourself further in the high-tech top sectors of water and agricultural -food together with your colleagues and external specialists.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Send your application and any additional questions by email to email@example.com attn Human Resources. We will handle these discreetly.
– Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated –