FrankenMachines is the specialist for washing water purification in the agricultural -food sector. With our high-quality and reliable solutions, our international customers can reuse 95% washing water from agricultural products such as potatoes, carrots, lettuce and top fruit. This while maintaining and often improving quality and food safety.
For our office in Borssele we are looking for a:
As a Service Mechanic you are part of our Service team. You take care of maintenance of our machines and fix disturbances on site, if they cannot be solved remotely.
- analysing and solving malfunctions, both mechanically and electrically
- inspecting the equipment and installations, both mechanically and electrically
- making modifications
- as an International Service Engineer you help to set up the maintenance programs
- adjusting the machines and installations at the customer’s location
- as an International Service Mechanic you contribute to devising solutions for improving service and maintenance
You are often on location for a few days, this can also be abroad. On average, this concerns about 50% of the time.
- You have a MBO/HBO degree in Electrical Engineering / Mechatronics or equivalent.
- You enjoy traveling abroad, on average 50% of the time.
- You have knowledge and experience with PLC controls.
- You preferably live in Zeeland.
- You have good social and communication skills.
- You enjoy looking for improvements and solutions.
- You can work independently and like to take the initiative.
- You are structured and stress-resistant.
- You Dutch, German and English language is excellent.
- Speaking French or Spanish is an advantage
- You can work project-based, are accurate and take initiative.
- You show leadership and are assertive
What we offer
- A challenging growing and creative (international) working environment.
- Pleasant and informal working atmosphere.
- Good fringe benefits for traveling to and staying at the location.
- Responsibility and space for taking initiative.
- permanent employment; after an annual contract an agreement for an indefinite period.
- Personal development and training plan.
- 25 vacation days and 13 ADV days (for full-time employment).
- Solid pension scheme (PMT) / Cao Metalworking company.
What you can expect
A varied, exciting, full-time job in a healthy and ambitious company with good working conditions. VAM WaterTech is already leading and wants to expand this position even further and be the No. 1 worldwide in its field. With your knowledge and drive you contribute to solving major global challenges such as food waste, water scarcity and food safety. We offer a new long-term challenge!
In this environment of constant improvement, you are continuously challenged and you are given the space to develop yourself further in the high-tech top sectors of water and agricultural -food together with your colleagues and external specialists.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Send your application and any additional questions by email to email@example.com attn Human Resources. We will handle these discreetly.
– Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated –