FrankenMachines is the specialist for washing water purification in the agricultural -food sector. With our high-quality and reliable solutions, our international customers can reuse 95% washing water from agricultural products such as potatoes, carrots, lettuce and top fruit. This while maintaining and often improving quality and food safety.
For our office in Borssele we are looking for a:
Welder / Constructor
Are you that technical all-rounder who likes to work with his hands all day long?
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you enjoy working on custom projects?
Then keep reading!
What will you be doing
- Assembling constructions, bonding and (finishing) welding;
- Drilling, cutting and sawing of stainless steel profiles, sheet metal (1-4 mm) and tubes;
- Assembling and assembling machines for the construction of complete water purification installations for the agri-food sector and the crustacean and shellfish industry.
Who are we looking gor?
To be able to do this work you need the following capacities:
- A completed MBO training in construction or banking;
- You have extensive experience in MIG / MAG and TIG welding;
- Experience with machine building is an advantage;
- Do you already have your VCA basic safety? Then that’s a bonus! If you don’t have these yet, but would you like to achieve this? Then there are opportunities within the organization.
- You have a great sense of responsibility and are accurate.
- Passion for technology and product skills from the initial phase to the final phase.
What do we offer?
- You will receive a good salary that matches your age and experience;
- You will immediately receive an annual contract and this will – if mutually satisfied – be followed up with an agreement for an indefinite period.
- A varied job in which you work on beautiful products for appealing customers in the food sector;
- 25 days off and 13 advisory days that you can largely take yourself in consultation with your boss;
- Travel allowance and an excellent arrangement for overtime;
- In short, a new long-term challenge!
Working at VAM Watertech/Franken Inox means being given and taking responsibility for your tasks, working well with motivated and skilled colleagues and being able to develop yourself in an environment where improvement is a constant factor. We are a growing organization and as a new colleague you will join a dedicated, hardworking and informal team. If you recognize yourself in the vacancy, we look forward to meeting you. If you have any questions about the vacancy or if you are enthusiastic and want to apply, please email us your CV with a short motivation.
Have you become completely enthusiastic about this vacancy? Then apply quickly!
* Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated